*FLAT 20% OFF* & Get 5% Extra Off on Prepaid Orders + 5% Cashback on Every Order * Free Shipping on all orders above 349/-

Keracylic Foaming Facewash for Acne and Pimple Free Skin 60ml

220 MRP. 275 20% Off   4.7★  
₹ 4.58/ml
Inclusive of all taxes

OFFERS AVAILABLE

Extra 5% Discount on online payment
5% Leeford cashback on every order
Free shipping on orders above Rs.349

MORE VARIANT

Select Size :

Size
Quantity :

Expiry/Best Before Date: Oct, 2025

About this item

• Keracylic helps in improving skin tone and texture.
  • It helps in unblocking and cleaning the pores.
  • It helps to make your skin clean and oil free.
  • Wipes away dust & impurities thus clearing off acne
  • Works well for both men & women.
  • Container Type: Pump Bottle

• Not
    Returnable

• Leeford
    Delivered

• No Contact
    Delivery

• 100%
    Authentic Products

• Cruelty
    free

ABOUT KERACYLIC FOAMING FACEWASH

Keracylic foaming facewash helps to soak dirt, oil, and makeup from the skin pores. It helps to keep your skin oil and acne free. It also helps to remove dead skin and makes skin brighter. This formula helps to maintain optimum skin health. It gives your skin Long lasting freshness. Men & Women both want that their skin should look good, attractive & healthy. Dryness, dullness, acne & blemishes adversely affect the personality of the individual.

Purified Water, Aloe Vera Extract, Glycerin, Glycolic acid, Salicylic Acid
  • Helps to fight acne & blemishes.
  • Hydrates & moisturizes the skin.
  • Improves skin texture.
  • Rejuvenates skin & provides glow.
  • Unclogs skin pores.
Take the sufficient quantity of keracylic foaming facewash on your palm and gently massage over the face.Allow it to remain for 20-30 seconds. Rinse face thoroughly with water pat dry.
Manufacture by:-Leeford Healthcare Ltd,Plot No 79-A & 79-B,EPIP, Phase II, VIII, Thana Tehsil Baddi, Dist Solan, 173205(HP)
Marketed by:-Leeford Healthcare Ltd, 203,Mangalan, Kulupwadr, Borivali(E), Mumbai- 400098 , Country Of origin:-India
Item Dimensions:-4X4X16cm
Item Weight:-80 g
Net Quantity:-60ml
Item Form-Foam
Generic Name:-Facewash
Storage:-Read the label carefully before use.
Safety/Warning:-1. Keep out of reach of children. 2. Read the label carefully before use.
Is discontinued by manufacturer:-No
Keracylic foaming facewash helps to soak dirt, oil, and makeup from the skin pores. It helps to keep your skin oil and acne free. It also helps to remove dead skin and makes skin brighter. This formula helps to maintain optimum skin health. It gives your skin Long lasting freshness. Men & Women both want that their skin should look good, attractive & healthy. Dryness, dullness, acne & blemishes adversely affect the personality of the individual.
Purified Water, Aloe Vera Extract, Glycerin, Glycolic acid, Salicylic Acid
Take the sufficient quantity of keracylic foaming facewash on your palm and gently massage over the face.Allow it to remain for 20-30 seconds. Rinse face thoroughly with water pat dry.

Product Description

Write a Review

Customer Reviews

5 ★   must buy

Packaging was steady and nice, I got the product in good condition, the product is really good I felt the difference even from the first time I used this product giving my feedback after 5 days now after using this facewash skin becomes really gentle and soft full marks from my side.

sabina aapa   21 December 2023

5 ★   Must Buy

Amzing Product

Bhumika Gupta   06 December 2023

5 ★   So Effective

It effectively cleans away impurities, leaving my skin feeling radiant, my skin smooth.Too Good.

Priya Goyal   02 November 2023

4 ★   Awesome product 👌

Truly one of the best facewashes I have used till now.. It worked so well on my skin, did not make it dry. Also, it is not at all harsh at all.

Raveena Ganesan   10 May 2023

5 ★   Good Results

Keracylic Foaming Facewash improves skin texture and tone. It clears all impurities from skin. It helps to cleanses the pores.

akash mahajan   15 April 2023

5 ★   Awesome product

Foaming wash was very good , all skin types & doesn’t dry out skin

Satya Prakash Agrawal   05 April 2023

5 ★   Awesome facewash

Keracylic foaming facewash helps to improve skin tone and texture. It helps to unblocks and cleans the pores. It helps to make skin clear and oil free.

rehan malik   30 March 2023

4 ★   Amazing product for all the skin types

I have been using this product for more than a week and can see quite a noticeable change in my skin. It's so smooth and glowy now.

Onkar Mittal   24 March 2023

5 ★   Excellent.

It makes your skin clean and oil free. Wipes away dust & impurities thus clearing off acne

ARUN THAKUR   13 March 2023

5 ★   Nice product 😊

Keracylic Foaming Facewash is a powerful cleanser that targets acne and pimples. It contains salicylic acid and glycolic acid that exfoliate the skin and unclog pores. It has a refreshing foam texture and leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed. It is suitable for all skin types and affordable.

Parth Chauhan   15 February 2023

4 ★   Very happy with the product.

Just amazing face wash it is. Awesome nice facewash I didn't get any pimples after using this and skin became soft and smooth..

sunny Mehra   06 February 2023

5 ★   It's really good affective....

Very awesome product .Awesome products got results from the first use only. I have recommended it to many of my friends so you can also go for it. Best facewash ever ..best for pimples and darkspot..

Amaan Ahmad   28 January 2023

4 ★   Highly recommend 👌

On my sensetive skin it cleans my skin well and gives me refreshing feeling.i am using this since a week and i use twice a day which has given me best results

Banti Saha   29 December 2022

5 ★   Must buy!

Delivery fast as well as product are awesome 😍

Reddy Kanchana   10 November 2022

5 ★   Brilliant

Best in the market! I m so happy

Rohit Chaudhary   19 October 2022

5 ★   Fantastic product

It gives clear skin and fresh look

Soumya Gupta   27 September 2022

5 ★   Good face wash

The product worked really well for my skin.

Shaik Sameer Hussain   26 September 2022

5 ★   Good choice

Good in budget & results

Plaksha Arora   27 August 2022

4 ★   Nice Product

Amazing product.....

Sanjay Kumar   12 August 2022

4 ★   Got it on a good price..

use this face wash and it's really very good result ..My suggestion is go for it

Khushi Singh   09 August 2022

5 ★   It's a good facewash

Good moisture face wash, good consistency not to hard not too liquid, it's a perfect face wash to remove tan. this is one of the best face wash that I have used.

Ruth kumar   05 August 2022

5 ★   Mind-blowing purchase

Amazing product

Sumi Muthu   20 July 2022

5 ★   Very good product ❤️

Amazing product I'm using in 6 months become a good change in my skin

Meenakshi p   09 July 2022

5 ★   Very good quality product.

This product is vary Nice

Paul Thomas   24 June 2022

5 ★   It really purifies skin

products are made of natural ingredients and free from all chemicals and toxins.....and thats the only thing bcz of which I started using it...but now this reduced acne and its scars ....and I cant just think about switching it!

Suryansh Khatyat   10 May 2022

4 ★   Value-for-money

It's amazing product for me..i got the results after using this face wash was brilliant my skin feel so smooth & glowing.. May b the product doesn't suit some people so plz before u using the face wash take a patch test then use.. But i lv this face wash After one use u see the results

kripa a susan   03 May 2022

4 ★   Excellent Product

Nice product and completely satisfied

samsuj zaman   28 April 2022

3 ★  

for glow & brightening I cannot assure but yes if your skin is acne prone yes it work as it do not cause any breakouts.

Neha Pandey   23 April 2022

4 ★   It is awesome blossom.

It is awesome blossom. No damage , quality and quantity all is good,This face wash have not harmful chemicals. is the best for oily skin. Don't be think anything take it.

Rohit Sharma   19 April 2022

4 ★   Great product

Good ?

Pradeep Singh   06 April 2022

3 ★   Nice products...

I like this facewash and using regular from a long time.

D.N PRASAD   26 January 2022

4 ★   Good Service

Overall it's a good facewash specially for people with oily skin. Just keep using it regularly and feel the change.

Nikhil Patil   22 January 2022

5 ★   Nice Product

Keracylic helps in improving skin tone and texture.

Poonam kumari   11 January 2022

5 ★   Part of my daily life

Best face wash I have ever used .I have very sensitive delicate skin so I always need some mild face wash which keeps my face oil free to keep it fresh and agile.

Kapil Kriplani   28 December 2021

5 ★   Nice product really satisfied

I love the product, i'm really satisfied with this product.

Japarajan E Japarajan   24 December 2021

5 ★  

The scent of this product is good to compare to other biotique products.

Sajitha Venugopalan   12 October 2021

5 ★  

Better than other branded foaming face wash. recommended to everyone. who is looking for a better products.

Dinesh Sharma   11 October 2021

5 ★  

Works on acne - True to its claim. I recommends this

Abhishek Singh   08 October 2021

5 ★  

I recommend this product to everyone. you should must try this face wash.

Mohan Gupta   07 October 2021

5 ★  

I am using this face wash since last one and a half years.

Shweta Singh   02 October 2021

5 ★  

It really works well.

Pooja Gupta   02 October 2021

5 ★  

I am using this product since last one and a half years.

Neha Sharma   02 October 2021

5 ★   Amazing Product

Bought this product a week back and using it since then and getting amazing result , surly refer it to my friends

rahul bamba   16 September 2021

test

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1. What is Foaming Facewash, and what is its primary purpose?

Ans: Foaming Facewash is a skincare product formulated to cleanse the face by producing a rich foam. Its primary purpose is to remove impurities, dirt, and excess oil while providing a gentle and refreshing cleanse.

Q2. Who can benefit from using a Foaming Facewash, and is it suitable for all skin types?

Ans: Individuals with various skin types can benefit from this product. It is often suitable for all skin types.

Q3. Is Foaming Facewash safe for daily use?

Ans: It is safe for daily use and can be used in the morning and evening as part of a regular skincare routine.

Q4. Are there any potential side effects of this product?

Ans: There are no side effects of this product.

Q5. Does Foaming Facewash offer specific benefits for addressing certain skin concerns, or is it primarily for general cleansing and freshness?

Ans:  While its primary function is to cleanse the skin, It also targets acne, and oil control.

Q6  Is it ok to use Keracylic facewash every day?

Ans: Yes, It is ok to use keracylic facewash every day.

Q7. Does Keracylic facewash help to remove dark spots?

Ans: Yes, it helps to remove dark spots.

Q 8 Can we use Keracylic facewash for pigmentation?

Ans:  Yes, we can use this product for pigmentation.

Q9. Is it ok to use Keracylic facewash every day?

Ans: Yes, It is ok to use keracylic facewash every day.

Q10. Is Keracylic facewash help to remove dark spots?

Ans:  Yes, it helps to remove dark spots.

Fast Delivery

Fast delivery to your home.

Payment Option

Multiple Payment Options Accepted

Support

Resolve any questions or problems.

Secure

100% secure and encrypted Checkout.