₹179.00 with 28 percent savings
M.R.P.: ₹249.00
Inclusive of all taxes
Fulfilled
FREE delivery Monday, 20 May on orders dispatched by Amazon over ₹499. Details
Or fastest delivery Tomorrow, 19 May. Order within 9 hrs 33 mins. Details
In stock
₹179.00 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
₹179.00
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
Amazon
Sold by
Ships from
Amazon
Sold by
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Kindle app logo image

Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required.

Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.

Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.

QR code to download the Kindle App

Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.

OPEN EYED MEDITATIONS [Paperback] Shubha Vilas Paperback – 1 July 2016

4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 369 ratings

Save Extra with 2 offers

Bank Offer (28): 10% Instant discount up to INR 500 on Canara Bank Credit Card Non EMI Trnxs. Minimum purchase value ₹3,000 See All
Partner Offers (2): Buy 3 Get 5% off. Offered by Cocoblu Retail View products See All
Free Delivery
The product is eligible for Free Delivery on orders over ₹499 Learn more

10 days Replacement

Replacement Reason Replacement Period Replacement Policy
Defective,
Physical Damage,
Wrong and Missing Item
10 days from delivery Replacement
Amazon Delivered
Amazon directly manages delivery for this product. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available.
What is Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card)?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"₹179.00","priceAmount":179.00,"currencySymbol":"₹","integerValue":"179","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"00","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":false,"offerListingId":"3K0lu%2Fmx8siFGP65VaZO2Y9TXJcy7LcdbmiN%2F%2FvYwFBJ%2BamZU45Ioh%2FZVaJ68TE5uR6PiXK%2BUhpJKNiZPq9MMC%2Bufbx%2Bl2tLETAYHdB3%2BSt%2BkZkaywOUQ0oTbZSad6KW%2FgkXx6PLh9qrXm4DvGapdyH30uC7gsnM","locale":"en-IN","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Open-eyed Meditations is a beautiful compilation of thoughts wherein each meditation takes you on a journey to the past, bringing a secret herb to heal a problem of the present. A true distillation of ancient wisdom tips for modern lives, this unique self-help book uses the wisdom of the Ramayana and the Mahabharata to solve your everyday problems. Beyond the storyline, something deeper is waiting to be discovered from these ancient texts. This book is an attempt to uncover the hidden layer of wealth that is cleverly packaged within the commonly known storylines.
Read more Read less

Frequently bought together

₹179.00
Get it by Monday, May 20
In stock
Sold by Cocoblu Retail and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
₹294.00
Get it by Wednesday, May 22
In stock
Sold by Cocoblu Retail and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Choose items to buy together.

From the Publisher

OPEN EYED MEDITATIONS
OPEN EYED MEDITATIONS
OPEN EYED MEDITATIONS

Product description

About the Author

Shubha Vilas is a lifestyle coach, storyteller and author. He studied patent law after completing his engineering degree but finally chose the path of a spiritual seeker. He completed his PhD in leadership from Valmiki Ramayana and his thesis is considered path-breaking in the field of leadership studies from ancient texts. He has authored more than 30 thought-provoking books. Ramayana: The Game of Life is his bestselling series. He’s also the author of Open-Eyed Meditations, Mystical Tales for a Magical Life and Perfect Love: 5.5 Ways to a Lasting Relationship. His work focuses on applying scriptural wisdom in day-to-day life and addressing the needs of corporates and the youth through power-packed seminars. To know more about him, visit www.shubhavilas.com

Product details

• ASIN ‏ : ‎ 8175993901
  • Publisher ‏ : ‎ Fingerprint! Publishing; First Edition (1 July 2016); Prakash Books India Pvt Ltd, 113A, Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi-110002, +9111-23265358
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English
  • Paperback ‏ : ‎ 280 pages
  • ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 9788175993907
  • ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-8175993907
  • Item Weight ‏ : ‎ 220 g
  • Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 22 x 15 x 2.5 cm
  • Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ India
  • Net Quantity ‏ : ‎ 1 count
  • Importer ‏ : ‎ Prakash Books India Pvt Ltd
  • Packer ‏ : ‎ Prakash Books India Pvt Ltd
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 369 ratings

About the author

Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
Shubha Vilas
Brief content visible, double tap to read full content.
Full content visible, double tap to read brief content.

Shubha Vilas has a Bachelor in engineering degree in Electronics and Telecommunications along with L.L.B (Specializing in Intellectual Property Law).

His career began with the Tata Group and later he moved to an international law firm in Bangalore.

He then decided to serve the society at large by donning various hats.

Writer. Motivational Speaker. Spiritual lifestyle coach. Advocate for the God conscious lifestyle - a spiritually aware and value-centric way of living in today's scientifically oriented, technology driven, urban world.

Customer reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5
369 global ratings
"Don't judge a book by it's cover"
3 Stars
"Don't judge a book by it's cover"
Out of 64 lessons only 13 lessons were useful for me and there is nothing about meditation in this book but good interpretation of Epics Ramayana and Mahabharata.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from India

Reviewed in India on 19 March 2017
Verified Purchase
Open-Eyed Meditations.  Open-Eyed Meditations: Practical Wisdom for Everyday Life  Amazing experience of reading the book. Very well written book with wonderful insights from scriptures that are truly practical and make so much sense. I always thought that meditation was something that one needs to do at a lonely place with closed eyes and focus on something or either chant a mantra. But this book gives altogether a different perspective on meditation. @Shubh Vilas has read the scriptures, digested the knowledge completely and now is giving us his wonderful insights via books. I've also enjoyed his other books too like Ramayana  Ramayana: The Game of Life - Book 2 (Shattered Dreams)  and Hanuman. I would recommended this for everyone.
Reviewed in India on 21 September 2023
Verified Purchase
This book is must read. Very nice book.
Reviewed in India on 6 November 2019
Verified Purchase
Great book with good examples..
Reviewed in India on 3 April 2022
Verified Purchase
Hi.I am Very Happy to Know different Unknown Stories Filled with Examples from Epic of Ramayana & Mahabharata.
My Favourite Book I can Say, Writing Short Notes Which i Want to Recall Every Day Like Affirmations,
It Was My Pleasure Studying this Book,Because All Concepts are Action Oriented to Think & Perform in Life
I Would Suggest One for you to Buy and Best Gift for Friends...
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in India on 21 April 2023
Verified Purchase
Nice 👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️best excellent
Very good
Better
I would like to prefer this book to everyone
Specially for students and those who want a grateful life
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in India on 14 October 2016
Verified Purchase
Another great contribution by Shubha Vilas to self-help book genre. Specially for students and young professionals in all areas of life this book is a must have. After reading first three meditations it dawned upon me how much dedication and meditation time SV has put into this masterpiece.

In intro SV writes:
"Open-eyed Meditations is a byproduct of reading thousands of wisdom books, learning from thousands of wise men and keenly observing thousands of life situations."

Though reading every sentence in Intro part was like playing candy crush saga, the aforementioned sentence blew me away. Reading thousands of books and learning from thousands of wise men! Sounds far fetched right? I will not ask you to trust that statement. Rather read the book and you yourself will come to know the brilliance of Shubha Vilas. I for one feel that he is being very modest by saying just thousand books.
6 people found this helpful
Reviewed in India on 16 August 2021
Verified Purchase
Out of 64 lessons only 13 lessons were useful for me and there is nothing about meditation in this book but good interpretation of Epics Ramayana and Mahabharata.
Customer image
3.0 out of 5 stars "Don't judge a book by it's cover"
Reviewed in India on 16 August 2021
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in India on 30 July 2021
Verified Purchase
I was waiting for this so long it is just awesome its not a one time read but definitely useful and spiritually relevant book to day to day life struggles .
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Mindfulness read
Reviewed in India on 30 July 2021
I was waiting for this so long it is just awesome its not a one time read but definitely useful and spiritually relevant book to day to day life struggles .
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image

Top reviews from other countries

Morpx
5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read. Can so relate to everything and simple ...
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 June 2017
Verified Purchase
Amazing read. Can so relate to everything and simple and so accurate advise. Loved reading once, twice, thrice....again and again. Its like a encyclopedia of beautiful timely much needed read.
2 people found this helpful