Brand Waali Quality, Bazaar Waali Deal!
Impact@Snapdeal
Gift Cards
Help Center
Sell On Snapdeal
Download App
Cart
Sign In

Sorry! Sachin Tendulkar-Playing It My Way (Hindi) Paperback (Hindi) 2015 is sold out.

Compare Products
Clear All
Let's Compare!

Sachin Tendulkar-Playing It My Way (Hindi) Paperback (Hindi) 2015

This product has been sold out
(4.4) 87 Ratings 9 Reviews Have a question?

pay
Rs  450
We will let you know when in stock
notify me

Featured

Highlights

• Sachin Tendulkar,Co Writer Boria Majumdar
  • ISBN13 :9788183225755
  • ISBN10 : 8183225756
  • Binding: Paperback
  • Language : Hindi
  • Pages: 506
  • Publisher: Manjul Publishing
  • Author : Sachin Tendulkar
  • SUPC: SDL434462999

Other Specifications

Other Details
Country of Origin or Manufacture or Assembly India
Common or Generic Name of the commodity Biographies & Autobiographies
Manufacturer's Name & Address
Packer's Name & Address
Marketer's Name & Address
Importer's Name & Address

Description

Launched on November 5, 2014, Playing It My Way - My Autobiography was published worldwide by Hodder & Stoughton and by Hachette India in the sub-continent. Former Indian Cricketer, Sachin Tendulkar has summarized his early life, 24 years of his international career and various personal aspects of his life in the book.

Synopsis

Sachin Tendulkar, the greatest run scorer in the history of cricket, has always remained a private man. In his autobiography, he has described his life’s trajectory – from being introduced to cricket by his brother to his Test debut in Pakistan at the age of 16, from his record breaking performances over the years to receiving Bharat Ratna – India’s highest civilian honour; Tendulkar has penned down various aspects of his life. He has shared anecdotes, talked about his emotions and provided the reader a glimpse of the person he is. 

Boria Majumdar has co-authored this book with Sachin Tendulkar. It is written in English language and published in various other languages as well.

Excerpts from the Book

Following are some excerpts from the book:

As a parent, I would be happier hearing people say, ‘Sachin is a good human being’ than ‘Sachin is a great cricketer’ any day.”

“I have never believed in criticising the players I have played with. It's wrong. If you go back and look at the scoreboard that itself would give a lot of explanations. Basically, we were not able to pick up 20 wickets and neither were we able to put up big totals”

"I felt that I deserved to do more. And that stage, I just wanted to live in the present and enjoy being World champions, which I waited and worked for 21 years”

About the Author

Sachin Tendulkar is a former Indian cricketer, regarded as the greatest cricket of all time. He made his debut in International cricket at the age of 16 against Pakistan on November 15, 1989. He is the only player to have scored 100 centuries, the first player to score double century in ODI and he also holds the record for scoring most number of runs in ODI and Test cricket.

He was born in Mumbai to a Maharashtrian family. He has three elder siblings. He is married to Dr. Anjali and has two children – Arjun & Sara.

Terms & Conditions

The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.

Quick links

Seller Details

View Store

New Seller
Expand your business to millions of customers