Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Select delivery location

Powerus Raw Whey 1kg (Unflavoured), Whey Protein Concentrate 80%, 24g Protein, 5.15 g BCAA, 4.03 g Glutamine

3.7 3.7 out of 5 stars 3,746 ratings

Returns Policy
Secure transaction

Return Policy

Tap on the category links below for the associated return window and exceptions (if any) for returns.

Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Brand Powerus
Flavour Unflavoured
Item Weight 1000 Grams
Material Type Free Gluten Free
Diet Type Vegetarian
Protein Source Whey
Net Quantity 1000.0 gram
Number of Items 1
Package Type Bottle
Protein 24 Grams

About this item

• UNSWEETENED POST-WORKOUT PROTEIN: Powerus Raw Whey Protein is an unflavoured protein supplement with zero sugar content. As Whey Protein Concentrate is unflavoured in nature, it may not taste great. However, it gives you the freedom to add the flavor of your choice.
  • HIGH PROTEIN CONCENTRATE: The serving size of Powerus Raw Whey Protein is 30 gram which contains 24 gram of Protein, 5.15 gram of BCAA, and 4.03 gram of Glutamine, which makes it very effective for muscle gain and muscle synthesis.
  • BUILD LEAN MUSCLES, BOOST RECOVERY, AND REDUCE MUSCLE LOSS: Powerus Raw Whey Protein comes with 80% Raw Whey Concentrate and it also contains Brached Chain Amino Acids and L-Glutamine. All these 3 combined gives overall protection and nourishment to your muscles. The regular and optimum use of Powerus Whey Protein helps to build lean muscle, enhances recovery and reduces muscle loss.
  • DIET FRIENDLY PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT: If you are on a Low Carb Diet or Keto Diet, or if you are following Intermittent Fasting then Powerus Raw Whey Protein Supplement is for you. It has very low carbs per serving which makes it ideal for all low carb diets and being unflavoured in nature, you can use it with any recipe to make a high protein meal or snack.
  • KEY POINTS AND BENEFITS: 100% Veg Supplement | Non-GMO | No Artificial Flavor | No Starch | Wheat Free | Highly Soluble| Easily Digested | Yeast Free | No Sugar | Low Carbs | 33 Servings | 119 kcals per serving |

Explore and buy protein supplements at
Amazon Sports Nutrition

Important information

Safety Information:

Keep out of Reach of Children. Please condult a physician / nutritionist before consumption. For adults 18yrs and above only.

Ingredients:

Whey protien concentrate

Directions:

1 Scoop (30 gm) in 150 - 200 ml of chilled water

Product description

The Powerus raw whey protein 1 kg unflavoured sets a higher benchmark of performance for other protein supplements. Each serving (30g) of this raw whey protein helps to deliver every fitness enthusiasts unsweetened whey protein concentrate. As it comes with a neutral tasting composition, the fitness enthusiast has the flexibility to add flavours as per their choice. Each pack of Proburst raw whey protein 1 kg goes through several tests to guarantee 80 percent protein content per serving.

From the manufacturer

Raw whey 1
Raw whey 2
raw 3
raw 4

Product information

Technical Details

Additional Information

Feedback

Powerus Raw Whey 1kg (Unflavoured), Whey Protein Concentrate 80%, 24g Protein, 5.15 g BCAA, 4.03 g Glutamine

Found a lower price? Let us know.

Where did you see a lower price?

Fields with an asterisk * are required

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Product details

• Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 2.3 x 15 x 14 cm; 1 kg
  • Date First Available ‏ : ‎ 7 June 2019
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Tirupati Wellness LLP
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07SVMNVRH
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ 8908008669712
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Tirupati Wellness LLP, Tirupati Wellness LLP, Nahan Road, Paonta Sahib, Himachal Pradesh-173001, +91 8894781521
  • Packer ‏ : ‎ Tirupati Wellness LLP, Nahan Road, Paonta Sahib, Himachal Pradesh-173001, +91 8894781521
  • Item Weight ‏ : ‎ 1 kg
  • Item Dimensions LxWxH ‏ : ‎ 23 x 150 x 140 Millimeters
  • Net Quantity ‏ : ‎ 1000.0 gram
  • Included Components ‏ : ‎ Raw Whey
  • Generic Name ‏ : ‎ Raw Whey
  • Customer Reviews:
    3.7 3.7 out of 5 stars 3,746 ratings

What is in the box?

• Raw Whey
  • Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

3.7 out of 5 stars
    3.7 out of 5
    3,746 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the quality, value, and protein quality of the protein supplement powder. They mention that it's effective, useful, and consumable. Some appreciate the absorption, and performance. That said, opinions are mixed on taste, mixability, and digestability.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

476 customers mention394 positive82 negative

Customers like the quality of the protein supplement powder. They say it's effective, useful, and consumable. Some say it is a good product for beginners and that it does its work.

"...It's a huge positive.3. Quality - If they are sourcing from Avonlac Glanbia (USA) as they have said in a reply to another poster then full..." Read more

"...Quality:Very good quality no lumps while taking with cold water.Body absorbs it very quickly not bloating problem faced yet...." Read more

"...Tried it pre & post workout, It did showed signs of performance boost, Easily digestible.The taste is as same as other Whey Protein...." Read more

"Good product...with good price......." Read more

296 customers mention256 positive40 negative

Customers like the value of the protein supplement powder. They say it's one of the best value for money products in the market, the cheapest whey in the marketplace, and budget friendly for students. They also say it can solve all these and also save you a lot of money. Customers also mention that the product is perfect regarding its price and quality.

"...This is what Indians desperately need. GOOD PROTEIN at AFFORDABLE PRICES !!!.Wish them all the best." Read more

"...I just wanted to try this product as it was cheap and reasonable, Have to say that it is a genuine as well as quality product till now...." Read more

"Good product...with good price....Satisfied with the price point of the product however the few ways that a consumer can be assured of quality..." Read more

"The cheapest whey in market, and even cheaper during lighting deal @₹699...." Read more

135 customers mention121 positive14 negative

Customers like the protein quality of the supplement. They say it contains high-quality protein from whey protein concentrate. Some customers also mention that the product is good for beginners, has great amount of whee protein, and has one of the best natural digestive enzymes.

"...Good for digestion and absorption,one of the best natural digestive enzymes, no more bloating, gas, and it even helps with faster muscle recovery." Read more

"...it kept my results same but didn’t give more results by itself .. Protein is good , kept my pump for lik time !! You can start with it" Read more

"...Each serving of Powerus Raw Whey has 24g of high-quality protein from whey protein concentrate which helps to build lean muscle, enhances recovery..." Read more

"This perticuler product contains great amount of whey protein which is needed for complete daily protein intake...." Read more

42 customers mention32 positive10 negative

Customers like the absorption of the protein supplement powder. They mention that it absorbs very quickly, and there is no bloating problem. They also say that the material is good and the solubility is good. Overall, they are satisfied with the results and recommend the product to others.

"...Body absorbs it very quickly not bloating problem faced yet.Disappointment:No proper BCAA profile mentioned on packet...." Read more

"...Mixability of the whey protein is super fast, you just need to shake it 3-5 times to get it completely dissolved in the water(I use water)...." Read more

"...protein product is its mixability it mix so fast and properly in water without any lumbs in it...." Read more

"...The absorbency of this product is not too good I think, coz I have used this product and has not gain any muscles till now...." Read more

38 customers mention38 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the performance of the protein supplement powder. They mention that it helps with faster muscle recovery, and has seen awesome results in their body transformation. They also say that it enhances strength and improves performance.

"...digestive enzymes, no more bloating, gas, and it even helps with faster muscle recovery." Read more

"...Switching to this product has not resulted in any loss of muscle mass, muscle recovery is also the same...." Read more

"...of high-quality protein from whey protein concentrate which helps to build lean muscle, enhances recovery and reduces muscle loss...." Read more

"...And great result to gaining time...." Read more

180 customers mention99 positive81 negative

Customers are mixed about the taste of the protein supplement powder. Some mention that it's ok, while others say that it has a bitter taste and smells like pungent milk.

"Positives -1. Neutral Flavor - Mild milky taste. Personally, I like milk anyway.2...." Read more

"...I swear its very tasteless, bitter, smells like pungent milk, you will definitely vomit and cry to not take this again...." Read more

"...About productTaste:It taste like a milk,if you are milk lover then you don't have any problem with it...." Read more

"...Though the flavour is tasteless but it still tastes a little sweet so it should not be that big a problem but if you still want you can add flavours..." Read more

162 customers mention105 positive57 negative

Customers are mixed about the mixability of the protein supplement powder. Some mention that it's fine with few lumps, while others say that it is wasted as froth.

"...5. Mixability - Mixes very well with shaker. Haven't tried stirring with spoon.Negatives-..." Read more

"...Mixability: 1-2 min, very hard to mix with any other substances. Go for flavored ones (AGAIN NOT FOR BEGINNERS)" Read more

"...The package was good & the whey is easily mixable...." Read more

"...Mixability is excellent with shaker but not good enough with glass n spoon. Gives ample froth, which is good sign for whey concentrate...." Read more

42 customers mention28 positive14 negative

Customers are mixed about the digestability of the protein supplement powder. Some mention that it has a good mix ability and digests easily, while others say that it can not digest easily, starts developing digestion problems, and is hard to drink.

"...it pre & post workout, It did showed signs of performance boost, Easily digestible.The taste is as same as other Whey Protein...." Read more

"...Good for digestion and absorption,one of the best natural digestive enzymes, no more bloating, gas, and it even helps with faster muscle recovery." Read more

"Its flavour is too too bad i ever tasted it feels like vomiting while eating ,i used it 2-3 times only after that i will put this into dustbin i..." Read more

"...2. Minimal Frothing.3. No digestion issues. (Lactose intolerant shall consume digestive enzyme tablet along with the shake)..." Read more

I received adultered protein powder
    1 Star
    I received adultered protein powder
    My name is Aman Thakur. Recently I ordered Powerus Raw Whey from Amazon.com, I'm a regular buyer of your protein powder from past one year. But this time the product I received was not as expected. The quality of protein powder is not good that I used to get earlier, The texture the colour of powder isn't matching with another same raw whey that I'm using right now, This powder is not also dissolving in water. because i have used protein powder earlier i know how it taste and what the colour and texture of powder, I think some kind of adulteration is done in this powder that's why the powder has very low dissolvability. Or may be the raw material used in this product is of very cheap quality, This type of practises is life threatening to the consumer, and this is a very serious offense. Take this matter seriously! I have recorded the unboxing of this product!!You have disappointed me. Im attaching the images of the this adulterate powder and original one. On the above images the white colour powder is adulterated one and yellow powder is original that im currently using. and amazon is not giving my refund, they say " product quality and any manufacturing defect comes under manufacturer" . Soon im making whole video on this so you will get clear idea what's going on, I have talked to ex employee of powerus he told the whole story, Guy's I just wanted you to be safe please don't consume this type of powder.
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from India

Reviewed in India on 21 September 2019
    Verified Purchase
    Positives -
    1. Neutral Flavor - Mild milky taste. Personally, I like milk anyway.
    2. Raw whey - No additives, No sweeteners, No preservatives. I don't understand why some people think that raw whey
    is an inferior product.NO, it's not. If anything it's better than flavored ones. With Raw Whey, you don't
    put unnecessary and harmful artificial sweeteners in your body. It's a huge positive.
    3. Quality - If they are sourcing from Avonlac Glanbia (USA) as they have said in a reply to another poster then full
    marks to them. I just wish they mention it on the back label.
    4. Price - This is the huge huge positive for someone who is looking to build muscles on a budget. In my opinion
    there is no need for authentication check for Indian companies and more so for who are selling through
    single channel(in this case amazon). May be they can save on this and can further reduce the prices ;-)
    5. Mixability - Mixes very well with shaker. Haven't tried stirring with spoon.

Negatives-
    1. Protein Content - According to the lab test report uploaded on amazon, protein content is 24.49 grams per 33 grams, in percentage terms that is 24.49/33 x100 = 74.21%. So in 30 grams serve size(as advertised), you get 30 x 74.21%=22.26 grams protein. Though 74.21% protein content is not bad at all, I just wish protein content was a lot closer to 80% as advertised. (E.g. Sinew 79% WPC has 79 grams per 100 grams as per lab reports. Perfect.)
    2. No information on mineral content - No data on calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium content anywhere.
    3. Similar to Proburst Raw whey - This company is making an identical product with another name called Proburst
    Raw Whey and offering it at a little higher price. My issue is how are they differentiating the two products. It
    makes me distrusting of this product because by offering this at lower price, it makes me think
    this must be somewhat inferior. (may be bcoz it's a packet here and a jar there)
    4. Packet Labeling - They must provide amino acid profile on each packet. In my opinion, it creates sort of a liability on
    the company to at least provide that amount of protein(amino acids) that has been specified on the
    label of each specific product. Also wish they name the source of their whey on packet.
    5. Trust - I think most of the negative reviews here are for only one reason and that is how are they offering
    genuine whey protein at this price point??? I think company should do more to allay these fears of customers.
    That they are delivering what they are advertising. Perhaps by being more transparent and doing better
    customer information campaigns.

About Frothing/Foaming - I don't understand why companies can't make people better understand that froth/foam is a good thing. Yes people, it is a good indicator of high quality as well as high quantity protein. Every RAW WHEY PROTEIN WITH GOOD AMOUNT protein( generally 75%-80% WPC) will create froth on shaking. If you have bought RAW whey protein and it doesn't make good froth or froth settles quickly, then you can safely assume that either the product is very low on protein or it is adulterated/has higher fat content.
    Flavoured Whey proteins also don't make much froth because of the presence of sweetening and flavouring agents. Remember, natural, unadulterated RAW whey protein will create big and sustained froth on shaking.

I wish this company keeps delivering quality products at even more affordable prices in future while being more transparent.This is what Indians desperately need. GOOD PROTEIN at AFFORDABLE PRICES !!!.Wish them all the best.
    45 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in India on 31 December 2020
    Verified Purchase
    Packaging is pathetic as always.
    About product
    Taste:
    It taste like a milk,if you are milk lover then you don't have any problem with it.
    As I am no fond of sugar I preferred it over other flavoured whey protein(including this one which comes with flavour) which can consist of sucralose or white sugar.
    Say no to maltodextrin (Hazardous filler to health) which is absent in this protein powder.
    Quality:
    Very good quality no lumps while taking with cold water.Body absorbs it very quickly not bloating problem faced yet.
    Disappointment:
    No proper BCAA profile mentioned on packet.
    Really doubtful about they are imported from USA.
    In the long run if it fullfill my expectations,I will never hesitate to order this whey protein in future.
    Please take a note I had purchased unflavored and review on it.
    Flavoured one contains sucralose and maltodextrin in it.
    Reviewed in India on 17 July 2019
    Verified Purchase
    I bought this product for 700/- which is a reasonable amount as it servers 24Gms of protein in 30Gms of per serving.
    I just wanted to try this product as it was cheap and reasonable, Have to say that it is a genuine as well as quality product till now.
    The package was good & the whey is easily mixable.
    Tried it pre & post workout, It did showed signs of performance boost, Easily digestible.
    The taste is as same as other Whey Protein.
    If this product stats around 700-800 then is a sure deal & i personally would prefer this product.
    It's worth a try @ this price!
    Now the price is 950/-, I feel it's too much and keep the price till 700-800 & give the authenticity proof first.
    I got almost 36 servings and this review is not at all fake!
    28 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in India on 18 February 2020
    Verified Purchase
    Good product...with good price....
    Satisfied with the price point of the product however the few ways that a consumer can be assured of quality is with TQM including ISO 9000, ISO 22000, Haxaed Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), GMP, Good Hygienic Practices(GHP) Certification by the Quality Council of India. And other than FSSAI I didn't see any other quality control mechanism if the company is serious about being a proper player in the market and gets adequate quality certification then people will buy their product without any doubts. How does the customer trust the company and manufacturers blindly ???

Pros:
    1. Good Price point.
    2. Good Packaging and batch authentication via SMS code and FSSAI license.
    3. Amazon delivery extremely reliable and trustworthy.
    Reviewed in India on 24 July 2019
    Verified Purchase
    The product seems to be ok, especially when you are used to unflavoured whey. However the packaging was horrible,Just wrapping up the package in another plastic cover is horrible especially during the transit when the package might get damaged. The moment I opened the product all I got was at least one to two servings of powder on the floor. The product had a leakage underneath and maynot be sellers fault but packaging it aptly should've be his responsibility altogether considering the rugged handling during transit. I am yet to use the product(whatever leftover) and would update in case there are any odd observations compared to other whey protein brands I have used in past.Cost wise it is certainly value for money(provided you receive intact product). By the way there is a scratch code for product genuinty which is a marketing trap and you might get bombarded with phone calls thereafter, so be careful.
    Customer image
    K C
    1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good first impression
    Reviewed in India on 24 July 2019
    The product seems to be ok, especially when you are used to unflavoured whey. However the packaging was horrible,Just wrapping up the package in another plastic cover is horrible especially during the transit when the package might get damaged. The moment I opened the product all I got was at least one to two servings of powder on the floor. The product had a leakage underneath and maynot be sellers fault but packaging it aptly should've be his responsibility altogether considering the rugged handling during transit. I am yet to use the product(whatever leftover) and would update in case there are any odd observations compared to other whey protein brands I have used in past.Cost wise it is certainly value for money(provided you receive intact product). By the way there is a scratch code for product genuinty which is a marketing trap and you might get bombarded with phone calls thereafter, so be careful.
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
    19 people found this helpful