Whirlpool 240 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
Get notified when this item comes back in stock.

Whirlpool 240 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator (Mirror Black, FP 263D PROTTON ROY)

Whirlpool 240 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator  (Mirror Black, FP 263D PROTTON ROY)

1,159 Ratings & 233 Reviews
₹23,990
18% off
i
Sold Out
This item is currently out of stock
1 Year Warranty on Product and 10 Years on Compressor from WhirlpoolKnow More
With Base Drawer
Please select a With Base Drawer to proceed
Highlights
  • 240 L
  • Reciprocatory Compressor
  • Frost Free
Easy Payment Options
  • EMI starting from ₹844/month
  • Net banking & Credit/ Debit/ ATM card
View Details
Important Notes
  • Multi-door and Side-by-Side Refrigerators have not been given star ratings in India.
  • We highly recommend that you get the product installed by the brand/Flipkart authorized service engineers to prevent the warranty from getting void
  • For products requiring installation, returns are valid only when they are installed by Flipkart-authorized personnel.
Seller
IWQNBecommerce
  • 7 Days Service Center Replacement/Repair
    ?
  • GST invoice available
    ?
  • See other sellers
  • Description

Store and chill all your veggies and groceries in a single place by bringing home this 240 L Whirlpool Frost-free Refrigerator. This triple-door refrigerator keeps fruits and veggies fresher and flavorful for longer. Equipped with Whirlpool's Microblock and Zeolite technologies, this refrigerator ensures your food stays safe from bacterial growth and excessive ripening. This helps food items retain their natural freshness.

Read More
    Product Description
    Active Fresh Zone

Thanks to the 32 L storage capacity of the Active Fresh Zone, you can store a large number of fruits and vegetables in a single place.

Energy Efficiency

This refrigerator utilizes lesser energy than a 60-watt CFL bulb, thereby helping you save more on your electricity bills.

Zeolite Technology

This Whirlpool refrigerator, equipped with Zeolite Technology, prevents fruits and vegetables from excessive ripening.

Microblock Technology

This technology helps prevent contamination of fruits and vegetables. A special antimicrobial additive, present in the material of the refrigerator compartment, effectively kills up to 99% of microbes.

Moisture Retention Technology

This Protton refrigerator comes with the Moisture Retention Technology that circulates cold air around the compartment. This helps keep the contents cool while preserving their natural moisture and freshness.

Customized Cooling Technology

This Whirlpool refrigerator comes with a temperature knob in the deli zone that lets you customize the temperature when you store items like cheese, berries, chocolates, or other dairy products.

Air Booster

This air booster system controls the circulation of cold air throughout the refrigerator which ensures every compartment is uniformly and optimally cooled. Hence, you can be assured of the freshness of all your food items, irrespective of where they are placed in this refrigerator.

Fruit Crisper

This refrigerator has a separate storage zone for fruits which prevents odor mixing with other food items.

Ice Twister

A simple twist is all it takes to conveniently collect ice cubes inside the collector box, so you can enjoy chilled fruit drinks at any time.

Specifications
    Important Note
    • As a part of the "Energy Labelling Plan" of the Bureau of Energy Efficiency, the star rating of Refrigerators effective 1st January 2023 onwards will be one star less than its rating from 1st Jan 2020 to 31st December 2022.
    General
    In The Box
    • 1 Refrigerator Unit, User Manual, Warranty Card, Egg Tray
    Series
    • Protton
    Type
    • Triple Door
    Refrigerator Type
    • Top Mount
    Defrosting Type
    • Frost Free
    Compressor Type
    • Reciprocatory Compressor
    Capacity
    • 240 L
    Number of Doors
    Coolpad
    • No
    Toughened Glass
    • Yes
    Built-in Stabilizer
    • Yes
    Performance Features
    Air Flow Type
    • Air Boosters
    Convertible Refrigerator
    • No
    Other Performance Features
    • Quick Chill Bottle Zone
    Body And Design Features
    Shelf Material
    • Toughened Glass Shelves
    Convenience Features
    Water & Ice Dispenser
    • No
    Water Dispenser
    • No
    Other Convenience Features
    • Separate Vegetable Drawer, Micro Block, Fresh Keeper, Ice Twister and Collector
    Power Features
    BEE Rating Year
    • NA
    Stabilizer Required
    • No
    Refrigerator Comparment Features
    Number of Refrigerator Shelves
    Refrigerator Interior Light
    • Yes
    Egg Tray
    • Yes
    Freezer Compartment Features
    Ice Cube Tray Type
    • Ice Twister
    Additional Features
    Launch Year
    Technology Used
    • 6th Sense Activefresh
    Other Features
    • RC Lamp Bulb
    Dimensions
    Net Height
    • 1660 mm
    Net Depth
    • 760 mm
    Net Width
    • 610 mm
    Weight
    • 52 kg
    Installation & Demo
    Installation & Demo
    • Authorised Service Engineer will install the Refrigerator, make it operational and explain the below details. 1. How to Use, 2. Features,3. Do's and Dont's.
    Warranty
    Warranty Service Type
    • Technician Visit
    Warranty Summary
    • 1 Year Warranty on Product and 10 Years on Compressor from Whirlpool
    Covered in Warranty
    • All Parts Excluding Plastic Parts, Glassware, Bulb and Tube from the Date of Purchase Against Defective Material and Workmanship
    Not Covered in Warranty
    • Parts: Plastic, Glassware, Bulb or Tube. Any Accessories External to the Product. The Product is Not Used According to the Instructions Given in the Instructions Manual. Defects Caused by Improper Use as Determined by the Company Personnel. Modification or Alteration of Any Nature Made in the Electrical Circuitry or Physical Construction of the Set. Site (Where the Premises is Kept) Conditions That do not Confirm to the Recommended Operating Conditions of the Machine. The Serial Number is Removed, Altered or Obliterated from the Machine. Defects due to Cause Beyond Control like Lightening, Abnormal Voltage, Acts of God or While in Transit to the Service Centres or Purchaser's Residence
    Ratings & Reviews
    1,159 Ratings &
    233 Reviews

Good choice

Fridge is very good. Does not develop moisture in the veg section and keeps fresh. Sidewalls heat up a lot but then its for the hot tubes which does the heating so that no moisture is stored in the fridge. Overall all good product. Delivery was on time and good. Installation guy was on time too but he was very rude.
    READ MORE

Parijat Sarkar

Certified Buyer, Kolkata

Sep, 2017

Report Abuse

Amazing product

Along with amazing looks and comparatively better price this product is highly power efficient. Initially when i saw this product i decided to buy it just because of the design but I was not sure of its star rating and power consumption so i was a bit reluctant for going for this product. The product is based on inverter technology and if we go by the star rating for power consumption, it is beyond 5 star in its EER.
    I purchased Mirror black colour of this product as the Silver colour was not...
    READ MORE

Ajay Sharma

Certified Buyer, New Delhi

May, 2015

Report Abuse

Mind-blowing purchase

Awesome product. Design very nice. Colour beutiful. Working so nice. Best product by whirlpool. Very beutiful product with restpect to all parameters. Delivery and installation before by due date so thanks flipkart. Very nice service by flipkart
    READ MORE

Sanjeev Kumar

Certified Buyer, Muzaffar Nagar

Aug, 2017

Report Abuse

No Doubt it is best in 240L Segment

It deserve 5 stars in terms of Delivery and as well as product.
    Flipkart delivered this item 4days after I ordered. The packaging is very good and i don't find any scratch.
    Coming to Product, features like 5 star power rating, Frost Free, Tower Cooling, Extra foldable Shelves, 3 door, Elegant black, Design, Cooling fastness, Icecream area, Ice cubes compartment perfect refrigerator for home. They claimed power consumption would be less than a CFL bulb (60W CFL) this needs to be checked yet.
    READ MORE

Raja Chowdary

Certified Buyer, Bangalore

Apr, 2015

Report Abuse

Excellent

It has a sticker/note saying "consumes power as equal as LED bulb" I thought it's just marketing technique to attract. But, to be frank after using this I found it almost true! My power bill haven't changed much due to this. It's just few units more than the original. And the size, it perfectly matches requirement of households. One thing I advise to have a light on down vegetables container even. That's it. Good choice !
    READ MORE

sudheer

Certified Buyer, Chittoor

Jun, 2017

Report Abuse

Worth every penny

Awesome Refrigerator with a class feeling. Even the delivery was prompt by Flipkart.. They delivered accurately as per the scheduled time.. The delivery person seemed to be very good.. Helped in placing the product at my flat which is at second floor.. So over al 5 Ratings for Product and Flipkart delivery.. packing was even intact as per the product.. Thank you Flipkart per making it happen.. Thank You again..
    READ MORE

Swosti Sahoo

Certified Buyer, Hyderabad

Nov, 2016

Report Abuse

Glad that I bought it from flipkart.

Like everybody I belief, I was wondering whether to buy a fridge from online or not.

Compared the rates from showrooms nearby and found the difference of rate was more than 3000, as one offer was going on flipkart.

Finally bought it from Flipkart and surprisingly I got it delivered within 20 hours.

Now it is running well and I am happy that I bought it at a lesser price and the services from Flipkart.
    READ MORE

Suvendu Panda

Certified Buyer, Kolkata

Feb, 2015

Report Abuse

Delightful

Pros : stylish. Smooth handling. Flipkart services punctual as always. Whirlpool installation & demo on time

Cons : 1) no lights in freezer(1st compartment ) & crisper (last compartment )

2) body side gets heated up.
    READ MORE

Flipkart Customer

Certified Buyer, Panihati

Oct, 2017

Report Abuse

Decent !!!!

The refrigerator was delivered was delivered on time. A whirlpool representative did visit for installation the very day. The overall service was good.
    The product is good, spacious. It is a good refrigerator with nice cooling. In the 3rd compartment, the cooling level is moderate. I think it is apt for vegetables. However, in a few days, due to some issue the gas from refrigerator was leaked. We raised an helpline ticket and the representative did refill it free of cost and it is working aga...
    READ MORE

Nakul Ramnani

Certified Buyer, Pune

Aug, 2017

Report Abuse

Pretty good

Its working very cool and very handly, nice product , 3 doors very useful to separated veg and non veg items, I like this whirlpool product, but noise is high compare to other refrigerators..
    READ MORE

Sriram Sankar

Certified Buyer, Vishakhapatnam

Nov, 2016

Report Abuse
    +
    All 233 reviews
    Questions and Answers
    Q:why the water layers are forming when we keep a box into refrigerator, can any one Explain, Due to water formation the Food items inside the box are spoiling..
    A:rotate the knob according to the season, so that water will not get condensed, put in minimum mode
    balabadra mahesh
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:I've purchased this refrigerator. The top and middle compartment is cooling alright. But the bottom compartment is not getting cooled much. Is that okay?
    A:yes but it is for vegetables so not much cooling required.
    sovan chakraborty
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:Can't decide what size of fridge is fit for me. How do I decide on the capacity that is ideal for me?
    A:40-80L: Ideal for Bachelors or as bedroom fridge, 80-240L: Ideal for Couples and Small families, 240-400L: Ideal for Family of 4 to 5, 400L and Above: Good for Large Families
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:it is 5 star rating
    A:Yes, *****
    Anonymous
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Read other answers
    Q:Can large vessels be accommodated on the toughened glass shelves?
    A:Yes. If you're looking to fit large vessels on the shelves, you can do so by adjusting the height of the toughened glass shelves.
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:how many electricity unit consume in one day
    A:1 unit per day
    Naval dadhich
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:Does it require a Stabilizer?
    A:It does not require a stabilizer since it comes with an voltage fluctuation safe internal circuitary. However, if you face frequent voltage fluctuations, an external stabilizer is recommended.
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:in specifications, they wrote Reciprocate Compressor. actually which type of compressor in this refrigerator ? Reciprocate or Inverter ?
    A:it is reciprocate compressor,but totally this a awesome product.
    Vishwaranjan Kumar Singh
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:is this fridge comes with a digital inverter?
    A:no
    Anonymous
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Read other answers
    Q:If capacity of refrigerator is 330 lit. then storage capacity is same?
    A:yup
    Ramesh Sachan
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Read other answers
    Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.
    You might be interested in
    Beds
    Min. 50% Off
    Shop Now
    Fans
    Min. 50% Off
    Shop Now
    Voltage Stabilizers
    Min. 50% Off
    Shop Now
    Chimney
    Min. 50% Off