Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Window AC  - White
Get notified when this item comes back in stock.

Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Window AC - White (183CYA)

Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Window AC - White  (183CYA)

1,494 Ratings & 239 Reviews
₹21,999
21% off
i
Sold Out
This item is currently out of stock
1 Year for Product & 5 Years for CompressorKnow More
Variant
Please select a Variant to proceed
Highlights
  • 1.5 Ton
  • 3 Star BEE Rating 2017
  • Auto Restart:
  • Sleep Mode:
Easy Payment Options
  • EMI starting from ₹774/month
  • Net banking & Credit/ Debit/ ATM card
View Details
Important Notes
  • We highly recommend that you get the product installed by the brand/Flipkart authorized service engineers to prevent the warranty from getting void. As the capacity is in the range of 1 to 1.5 tons, it is recommended that you use a 4 KVA (10 Amps) stabilizer with this Air Conditioner in order to prevent damage from power fluctuations. To avoid any physical damage to the product while unboxing, please ensure that only an authorised installation service engineer opens the packaging.For products requiring installation, returns are valid only when they are installed by Flipkart-authorized personnel.
  • As a part of the "Energy Labelling Plan" of the Bureau of Energy Efficiency, the star rating of this Air Conditioner from 1st July 2022 onwards will be one star lesser than its rating on 1st Jan 2018 to 30th June 2022.
Seller
OmniTechRetail
  • 7 Days Service Center Replacement/Repair
    ?
  • GST invoice available
    ?
  • See other sellers
  • Description

If winter is your favorite season, then we’re sure summers are unbearable for you. Get home this window AC from Voltas and transform hot, humid days into cool, pleasant days. Not only does this AC ensure a pleasant weather but it also delivers clean, fresh air.

Read More
    Product Description
    Get cool, refreshing air in your home with the Voltas 183CYA 1.5-ton, 3-Star window AC. Designed for small-to-medium-sized homes, this AC delivers clean, cool air to your room thanks to a Anti-Bacterial and Silver Nano filter.
    Design

This window AC has a large LED display to control the AC's functionality. Fitted with an anti-bacterial and Silver Nano filter, this AC delivers clean, fresh air to your bedroom or living room. Window ACs are easier to install and cost less than split ACs.

LED Display
    Auto Restart

In case of a power blackout, this AC will save the settings before it goes out so that when the power comes back, the AC will resume from where it left off.

Auto Restart
    Remote Control

This AC comes with a remote control so you can change the AC's settings from anywhere in the room.

Remote Control
    Timer

If you want the AC to operate for a specific period of time, such as when you're sleeping, you can set a start and end time so that AC will only function for that duration.

Timer
    Self Diagnosis

If there is anything wrong with the AC's inner functionality, it will prompt you so you can call the technician immediately.

Self Diagnosis
    Specifications
    General
    In The Box
    • 1 Unit
    • Remote Control
    • User Manual
    • Warranty Card
    Brand
    • Voltas
    Model Name
    • 183CYA
    Type
    • Window
    Capacity in Tons
    • 1.5 Ton
    Star Rating
    • 3 Star BEE Rating
    BEE Rating Year
    Color
    • White
    Series
    • Ya Series
    Cooling and Heating
    • No
    Cooling Capacity
    • 4800 W
    Compressor
    • High EER Rotary
    Remote Control
    • Yes
    Refrigerant
    • R-22
    Operating Modes
    • Swing Mode
    Dimensions
    Indoor W x H x D
    • 66 cm x 43 cm x 75 cm
    Indoor Unit Weight
    • 55 kg
    Performance Features
    Panel Display
    • LED
    Turbo Mode
    • Yes
    ISEER
    • 3 W/W
    Body And Design Features
    Other Body and Design Features
    • Hydrophilic Aluminium: Blue Fin
    Air Flow & Filter Features
    Auto Air Swing
    • Yes
    Other Air Flow Features
    • Air Flow Volume (Indoor): 700 CMH
    Dust Filter
    • Yes
    Other Filter Features
    • Nano Silver
    Convenience Features
    Auto Restart
    • Yes
    Timer
    • Yes
    Sleep Mode
    • Yes
    Memory Feature
    • Yes
    Self Diagnosis
    • Yes
    Additional Features
    • Connecting Pipe Length: 3.5 m
    • Connecting Pipe Type: Cu - Cu
    • Copper Tubes: Inner Grooved
    • Air Vent (Cross Flow)
    • Connecting Cable: 3.5 m
    • Indoor Noise Level: 56 dB
    Power Features
    Power Requirement
    • AC 230 V, 50 Hz
    Annual Electricity Consumption
    • 0 kWh
    Operating Current
    • 7.4 A
    Remote Control Features
    Night Glow Buttons on Remote
    • Yes
    Other Remote Control Features
    • LCD Remote
    Services
    Installation Details
    • Standard installation of air-conditioners upto covers only: 1) Drilling of holes into a brick wall for taking out the pipes 2) Fixing a hole sleeve & Cap. 3) Fixing & Connecting indoor and outdoor units using the standard Kit provided by the manufacturer. Not covered as part of standard Installation charges are: 1) Outdoor unit stand - Rs. 750-1000. 2) Extra copper wire - Rs. 600-800 per metre (Two sized copper pipes will be used) 3) Drain pipe extension- Rs. 80- 110 per metre. 4) Wiring extension from the meter to the installation site - Rs. 90 per metre. 5) Vinyl tape roll -Rs. 80-110 6) Dismantling/shifting of the old AC's - Rs. 700-800 7) Closing the holes with White Cement - on Actuals 8) Stabilizer 9) Plumbing and masonry work 10) Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work 11) Carpentry work. 12) Core cutting fabrication and electrical. Note: we highly recommend to use standard & authorized accessories Only. In case customer arranges accessories by his own, Brand Service Engineer might refuse &/or ask for labour charges for fixing these accessories.
    Technician Visit Details
    • Provide replacement to the customer in case part/product not repairable (only after replacement request approved)
    • Authorized Service Engineer will do the following
    • Repair Services
    • Repair / change the defective part
    Uninstallation Details
    • Uninstall
    • Pick-up the product
    • In case of Returns Flipkart's team will visit the customers location
    • Pack
    Other Included Services
    • Two Free Services of AC within Warranty Period on Demand
    Warranty
    Warranty Summary
    • 1 Year for Product & 5 Years for Compressor
    Covered in Warranty
    • Only the compressor repair will be provided free of cost and when necessary.
    • The warranty covers defective materials and workmanship from the date of purchase beyond the first year of the warranty period
    • All parts, excluding the grill & plastic parts
    Not Covered in Warranty
    • Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of god, while in transit to service centers or purchaser's residence.
    • Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel
    • The product is not used according to the instructions given in the instruction manual
    • Modification/alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry or physical construction of the set
    • The warranty does not cover installation/demonstration
    • Parts: air filter/front grill is not covered in the warranty
    • Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine
    • Accessories external to the system
    Ratings & Reviews
    1,494 Ratings &
    239 Reviews

Height of Awesomeness

I bought this AC on big sale day on June 22 and This is what I got

1. Rs. 4000 Cheaper than the market rate.
    2. Delivery in 24 hours and installation in 48 hours.
    3. People have said that the installation is not good from flipkart but the persons who were deputed for my installation of AC were very professional, Took an hour to install it, Made adjustments to the AC fan as it was touching the part of AC, On first installation the AC was making some kind of awkward noise so they removed i...
    READ MORE

Avanish Soni

Certified Buyer, Faridabad

Aug, 2015

Report Abuse

Excellent Product, Value for money, A TATA Product

I have received the air conditioner well in time frame the have scheduled to deliver it.Thanks for the perfect well packed and scratch less product delivery.
    Now come to the product, Since I have done the installation my self so I Got it installed on the same day in my window, with little help from my neighbors, who help me lift it and slide it in the frame that I have screwed in my window, all is perfectly done, so I connected the power supply and give it test run, If started and gave large...
    READ MORE

Navish Jain

Certified Buyer, Chandigarh

Jun, 2015

Report Abuse

Good product and fairly quick delivery

The ease of placing the order was phenomenal. Although the product wasn't delivered at the chosen time slot, it was delivered 4 hours later so I'm deducting 1 star for that. Overall experience of buying online was good and the AC is working as it's supposed to. We have one more similar ac in the house and bought it because of easy availability and cheaper price tag.
    READ MORE

Singh Saurabh

Certified Buyer, Gurgaon

May, 2015

Report Abuse

Value for Money

I ordered this product on 8th may, it delivered on 9th may and installed on 10th may. Got the product right on time, well packed and without any scratch. Now talking about the product, I'm very much satisfied. Powerful cooling yet very low noise and it all comes at an affordable price.
    READ MORE

Suman Mandal

Certified Buyer, New Delhi

May, 2017

Report Abuse

Best AC ever used. Window.. specifically

Best AC ever used. Window.. specifically. cooling is good. also the price is less than the market. Very good product from tata. Remote control is good and not too heavy
    READ MORE

mok h

Apr, 2015

Report Abuse

Awesome

I had ordered this AC for my office and it was actually the third replacement unit that worked. But kudos to Flipkart Team for the no questions replacements. Contrary to the reviews here, the installation vendor Jeeves was always prompt when called and the calls were attended timely each time.
    Now the AC.
    PROS:
    1. Excellent cooling.
    2. Reasonably economic, both in terms of ownership and running.
    3. Trusted brand with a good customer support.
    CONS:
    None so far.

The unit is on the noisier side...
    READ MORE

Shubham Srivastava

Certified Buyer, Lucknow

Jan, 2018

Report Abuse

A Good product.... But High Installation Cost...

Flipkart: great service provided by you to make to sure, I get the AC delivered on the specific date and time. AC is Good enough for my room... And yes usually installation cost shows approx 500.. But, if an AC will install for the first time in your house, there's hell lot of work need to be done. I ended up paying almost 1600/- for installation, which included the wooden work for my window, then installation, and switches and plugs..
    Over all, I'm satisfied from this Voltas AC.. Voltas is ...
    READ MORE

Aarindam Majumdar

Certified Buyer, Gurgaon

May, 2015

Report Abuse

Great product

Superb cooling for North Indian summers and delivery was really impressive and installation was in a day for Rs.500 by voltas.
    Incredible offer by flipkrt one can afford it.
    Thank you flipkart.
    READ MORE

Aman sharma

Certified Buyer, Hanumangarh

Apr, 2017

Report Abuse

A Budget AC that performs

I was looking to buy an AC for the summers in Haryana. I got this AC for Rs.21,999/- in the Big 10 Sale. I opted for doing the installation by my local electrician who charged me Rs.250 instead of Rs.500-600 which is quoted by Flipkart.

Pros-
    - Product was delivered one day before the due date
    - Delivered via Blue Dart and they made sure that the product reached in perfect condition.
    - Cooling is really good. Takes about 5-8 mins to cool a first floor room of about 140 sq feet.
    - I feel t...
    READ MORE

Anish Menon

Certified Buyer, Ambala

May, 2017

Report Abuse

Highly recommended

Nice ac in 20k bought, nice cooling, it takes 20 minutes to take 20 degree atmosphere in my 15*15 room also a good feature night mode to complete a good sleep , night mode enable good sleep and low compressor load .....Really a nice purchase but one thing you should install it at your own, installation team will take more time to install it.
    READ MORE

Vikas Yadav

Certified Buyer, Neemrana

Sep, 2017

Report Abuse
    +
    All 239 reviews
    Questions and Answers
    Q:will they fittings in our home
    A:Flipkart will only deliver, you have to contact Voltas for installation which generally charges 500 for installation of window AC
    Shyam Sunder Gupta
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Read other answers
    Q:I can't decide between a 1 & 1.5 ton AC. How do I select the ideal capacity for my requirement?
    A:The capacity required is mostly dependant on your room size (say 1 ton for 10x10ft & 1.5 ton for 10x15ft) This will ensure that the AC is effective. Refer to our buying guide to find your perfect fit.
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:I can't decide between an aluminium coil and a copper coil. What difference does it make to my condensor?
    A:As compared to an aluminium coil, a copper coil provides a better cooling speed, higher energy efficiency, easy maintainence and lower repair cost. Do check our Buying Guide for more details.
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:is it sound very high
    A:no simple noise is coming.
    Anonymous
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:Will my installation engineer bring the stabilizer with him?
    A:Yes, you will require a stabilizer. For most of the ACs, our technician brings the stabilizer with him. For some you may need to purchase it separately (Do check the service section for details).
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:Is installation charge included in the cost of the AC?
    A:Installation of AC is charged extra (unless specified) to customer at the time of installation and needs to be paid directly to the technician (Please check the service section for details).
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:it is all weather ac
    A:no
    Anonymous
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:Can I use any electrical socket for my AC or does it usually have a specific requirement.
    A:Yes. ACs, unlike any other appliance requires an electrical socket (power plug) of 22 Amperes
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:What type of stabilizer is compatible with this AC?
    A:Any stabilizer with 2.7 kVA capacity works well for an AC of 1 ton capacity
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:What do you mean by star rating?
    A:It denotes the energy efficiency of an air conditioner. It is rated in stars, from 1 to 5 rating. Higher the star rating, higher are the electricity savings.
    OmniTechRetail
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.
    You might be interested in
    Beds
    Min. 50% Off
    Shop Now
    Fans
    Min. 50% Off
    Shop Now
    Voltage Stabilizers
    Min. 50% Off
    Shop Now
    Chimney
    Min. 50% Off