Lenovo Yoga 500 Intel Core i3 5th Gen 5005U - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 500 2 in 1 Laptop

Lenovo Yoga 500 Intel Core i3 5th Gen 5005U - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 500 2 in 1 Laptop  (14 inch, Black, 1.80 kg)

Price: Not Available
Currently Unavailable
1 Year Onsite WarrantyKnow More
Highlights
  • Carry It Along 2 in 1 Laptop
  • 14 inch Full HD LED Backlit Wide-view Anti Glare IPS Touch Display
Important Note
  • For Driver related information, Please visit https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/laptops-driver-links
Description

Use it as a laptop when you need it or use it as a tablet when you are on the move, either way, the Lenovo Yoga 500 makes computing stylish and effortless. Featuring a 360-degree flip-and-fold design, an ultra-thin body and a powerful processor, this laptop is as hardworking as you.

Read More
Product Description
Sleek, thin and designed with many innovative features, the Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop is as efficient as it is stylish. Whether you are a working professional or a college student, this laptop with its amazing and unique features is ideal for you.
Foldable Design

Equipped with a touchscreen display that can be flipped around 360-degree, this laptop effortlessly turns into a tablet when the need arises. Also, this 360-degree flip-and-fold design makes it ideal to hold it in your hands and use it on the move.

Powerful Performance

Fitted with a 5th-generation Intel Core i3 processor that clocks at a speed of 2 GHz, this laptop lets you work and play as smoothly as possible. In addition to that, the 4GB DDR3 RAM makes multitasking a breeze. It is also pre-loaded with built-in security features that keep your data safe. The long-lasting battery and the Windows 10 operating system make this laptop work longer and smoother.

Storage

The 1TB internal memory offers you enough space for a lot of applications, photos, movies, documents and everything in between. You can add another 4GB to the existing memory to make more room for everything you love.

Lightweight and Portable

Featuring an ultra-thin body, this laptop is lightweight and portable enough to go wherever you go.

Lenovo Harmony

This special Lenovo app helps you take advantage of the different operating modes of your laptop. It adapts the system to your preferences and can optimise many popular applications for each mode. For instance, if you are reading a document or an e-book on the laptop, this Lenovo app will automatically adjust the screen's brightness and color temperature according to the environment.

Powerful Stereo Speakers

Featuring Dolby Home Theater, the speakers of the Lenovo Yoga 500 deliver crisp and rich sound quality, so you can enjoy an immersive listening experience.

Display

The 35.56 cm full HD IPS display of this laptop offers you vibrant images for a picture perfect viewing experience. Since the touchscreen display also features anti-glare properties, you can use it both indoors and outdoors.

Connectivity

Featuring a 4-in-1 card reader, USB and HDMI ports, connectivity will never be an issue with this laptop. It also supports Bluetooth v4.0 and wireless LAN connectivity.

Specifications
General
Sales Package
  • Laptop, Battery, Adapter
Model Number
Part Number
  • 80N4015PIN
Model Name
  • Yoga
Series
  • Yoga 500
Color
  • Black
Type
  • 2 in 1 Laptop
Suitable For
  • Everyday Use
Battery Backup
  • Upto 6 hours
Power Supply
  • 45 W AC Adapter
Battery Cell
  • 3 cell
Processor And Memory Features
Processor Brand
  • Intel
Processor Name
  • Core i3
Processor Generation
  • 5th Gen
SSD
  • No
RAM
  • 4 GB
RAM Type
  • DDR3
HDD Capacity
  • 1 TB
Processor Variant
  • 5005U
Clock Speed
  • 2 GHz
Memory Slots
  • 1 Slots
Expandable Memory
  • Upto 4 GB
RAM Frequency
  • 1600 MHz
Cache
  • 3 MB
RPM
Graphic Processor
  • Intel Integrated HD
Operating System
OS Architecture
  • 64 bit
Operating System
  • Windows 10 Home
Supported Operating System
  • Windows 10(64 bit), Windows 7,Windows 8.1(64bit)
System Architecture
  • 64 bit
Port And Slot Features
Mic In
  • Yes
USB Port
  • 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0 (DC-in)
HDMI Port
  • Yes
Multi Card Slot
  • 4-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
Hardware Interface
  • SATA
Display And Audio Features
Touchscreen
  • Yes
Screen Size
  • 35.56 cm (14 inch)
Screen Resolution
  • 1920 x 1080 pixel
Screen Type
  • Full HD LED Backlit Wide-view Anti Glare IPS Touch Display
Speakers
  • Yes
Internal Mic
  • Array Microphone
Sound Properties
  • 2 x 1.5 W Speakers, 1/8 inch Stereo Audio Port
Connectivity Features
Wireless LAN
  • Intel 3160 1X1 AC
Bluetooth
  • v4.0
Dimensions
Dimensions
  • 340 x 235 x 21.5 mm
Weight
  • 1.80 kg
Additional Features
Web Camera
  • HD Webcam
Keyboard
  • Backlit Keyboard
Pointer Device
  • Touchpad
Additional Features
  • RAM Type – DDR3
Warranty
Warranty Summary
  • 1 Year Onsite Warranty
Ratings & Reviews
397 Ratings &
94 Reviews

One word "Amazing"

Firstly thank you flipkart for in a day delivery that too for free.
This is an amazing product. Comes with a lenovo laptop bag. There are n number of Pro's the only con i faced was it lagged for a bit while starting for the first time may be because of updates but it's smooth handy, one can use it as a tablet mode too. Worth buying
READ MORE

Saket Sourabh

Certified Buyer, Mumbai

Dec, 2016

Report Abuse

Wonderful

After usinv for like 2 months i would say the Laptop is amazing initially i was a little reluctant going for it but bought it bcz of the Exchange offer since i want to sell off my old laptop and do not want to face hassles in selling but now i think it was a gud decision as this laptop is more then it meets the eye since the features and performance are all gud touch works fine and is flawless as well would recommend everyone looking to buy a laptop within mid range and good looks with touchs...
READ MORE

Sahil Dargan

Certified Buyer, Gurgaon

Feb, 2017

Report Abuse

Value-for-money

battery backup is 4hrs to me with 10per remaining,windows10 is little bit slow but OK for me,u can convert it to tab mode with soft keyboard and also split screen feature in tab mode,1 tb partition in c only thats disappointed,g if camera nice sleek body,no DVD writer as mentioned,nice app to download but bit slow with win 10 os,overall decent happy got it for 30k after exchange...
READ MORE

laxminarayana yamala

Certified Buyer, Nellore

Nov, 2016

Report Abuse

Master Piece, Full HD Display, Slim Light Weight,

Pros:
It works as described.
Good build quality
Its flexible and can be used as a tab while chilling on bed or traveling.
Full HD Stunning display with good touch response.
Great Sound output quality.
It slim trim and easy to handle.
One of best options and budget friendly as compared to other brands.

Cons:
Slightly slower windows apps.
READ MORE

Idris Andrabi

Certified Buyer, Pune

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse

Mind-blowing purchase

Amazing product. It's lightweight, compact and remarkably fast. Especially the shut down and boot up. Sound quality and display are very good. Tablet mode is awesome. And Lenovo backpack sweetens the deal. At last, thank you Flipkart for amazing service.
READ MORE

Kumar Shekhar

Certified Buyer, New Delhi

Jan, 2017

Report Abuse

Superb

Good at this price .
READ MORE

Deepak Luthra

Certified Buyer, Mumbai

Nov, 2016

Report Abuse

Awesome Product

Its a two in one in true sense.. great laptop and great tablet.. must buy with fabulous exchange offer.
READ MORE

Nishant Jindal

Certified Buyer, Jaipur

Feb, 2017

Report Abuse

Wonderful

Awesome product ... Liked your exchange offer with good value to used laptops. Recommended for all.
READ MORE

Ravindra Reddy

Certified Buyer, Hosur

Jan, 2017

Report Abuse

Best in the market!

Awesome laptop. Battery backup is very good, sound is pretty awesome, works as a tablet for gaming also. Just one issue , the display is pretty much reflective.
READ MORE

Abhijit Pampatwar

Jan, 2017

Report Abuse

Very Good

Update after 3 months of usage:
Rating changed from 4 star to 2 star. Windows software is too slow.. it's frustrating to wait for application to load and see that rotating thing. Even a simple operation like opening a file browser takes 5-10 seconds.. using it as a tab is not really practical, for one thing it's bulky.

Old review below:

I wanted a 2in 1 to replace my old bulky laptop. This one was my choice mainly because of the cost factor and a irresistible exchange offer.

The i3 proce...
READ MORE

Nagaraj Agadi

Certified Buyer, Bangalore

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse
+
All 94 reviews
Have doubts regarding this product?
Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.
You might be interested in
Keyboards
Min. 50% Off
Shop Now
True Wireless
Min. 50% Off
Shop Now
Gaming Accessories
Min. 50% Off
Shop Now
Mouse
Min. 50% Off