Apple MacBook Air Intel Core i5 5th Gen 5250U - (4 GB/128 GB SSD/OS X El Capitan) A1466

Apple MacBook Air Intel Core i5 5th Gen 5250U - (4 GB/128 GB SSD/OS X El Capitan) A1466  (13.3 inch, Silver, 1.35 kg kg)

Price: Not Available
Currently Unavailable
1 Year Limited Warranty from AppleKnow More
Highlights
  • Stylish & Portable Thin and Light Laptop
  • 13.3 inch LED Backlit Glossy Wide Screen Display with Support for Millions of Colors
  • Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive
Product Description
Flaunting a thin and light frame, the Apple MacBook Air is ideal for everyday computing needs like emails, listening to music, browsing the Web and playing games.
Processor

Enjoy a super-fast performance with minimum power consumption, thanks to the 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5 processor (with Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz). The 4 GB RAM complements the processing power of the laptop. With the Intel HD Graphics 6000, graphics-intensive apps and 3D games run smoothly.

1.6 GHz
Up To 2.7 GHz
4 GB RAM
Display

This Apple laptop sports a 33.78 cm HD LED-backlit display with 1440 x 900 pixels resolution. This impressive screen is perfect for watching movies, playing games and surfing the internet. You'll love everything you see on your Air's screen.

33.78 cm
LED Backlit
Design

Extremely thin and lightweight, this beautifully designed MacBook Air boasts a sleek unibody construction. It features a full-size keyboard with an ambient light sensor and a multi-touch trackpad.

Battery Life

The MacBook Air boasts of up to 12 hours of battery life while browsing the Web and up to 12 hours while watching movies on iTunes.

Storage

This MacBook Air comes with 128 GB SSD which is faster than traditional hard drives and is ideal for storing important data in your laptop.

128 GB SSD
Camera

Show more of yourself while video chatting with friends and family on your MacBook Air. The 720p FaceTime HD camera with widescreen format makes video calls and chats fun and lively.

HD Webcam
Connectivity

Your MacBook Air offers two USB 3.0 ports, a Thunderbolt 2 port, a MagSafe 2 power port, and Wi-Fi. You can transfer data to other devices using Bluetooth.

2 USB 3.0
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Specifications
General
Sales Package
  • MacBook Air, Power Adapter, AC Wall Plug and Power Lead
Model Number
  • A1466
Part Number
  • MJVE2HN/A
Model Name
  • MacBook Air
Series
  • MacBook Air
Color
  • Silver
Type
  • Thin and Light Laptop
Battery Backup
  • Upto 12 hours
Power Supply
  • 45 W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
Processor And Memory Features
Processor Brand
  • Intel
Processor Name
  • Core i5
Processor Generation
  • 5th Gen
SSD
  • Yes
SSD Capacity
  • 128 GB
RAM
  • 4 GB
RAM Type
  • DDR3
Processor Variant
  • 5250U
Clock Speed
  • 1.6 GHz With Turbo Boost Upto 2.7 Ghz
Memory Slots
  • 1 Slot
RAM Frequency
  • 1600 MHz
Cache
  • 3 MB
Graphic Processor
  • Intel Integrated HD6000
Operating System
Operating System
  • OS X El Capitan
Supported Operating System
  • OS X EL Captain
System Architecture
  • 64 bit
Port And Slot Features
Mic In
  • Yes
USB Port
  • 2 x USB 3.0
Multi Card Slot
  • SDXC Card Slot
Display And Audio Features
Touchscreen
  • No
Screen Size
  • 33.78 cm (13.3 inch)
Screen Resolution
  • 1440 x 900 pixel
Screen Type
  • LED Backlit Glossy Wide Screen Display with Support for Millions of Colors
Speakers
  • Yes
Internal Mic
  • Dual Microphones
Sound Properties
  • Stereo Speakers
Connectivity Features
Wireless LAN
  • IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Bluetooth
  • v4.0
Dimensions
Dimensions
  • 325 x 227 x 17 mm
Weight
  • 1.35 kg kg
Additional Features
Disk Drive
  • Not Available
Web Camera
  • FaceTime HD Webcam
Keyboard
  • Full-size Backlit Keyboard with Ambient Light Sensor
Pointer Device
  • Multi-touch Trackpad (Scrolling, Pinch, Rotate, Swipe, Three-finger Swipe, Four-finger Swipe, Tap, Double-tap and Drag Capabilities)
Included Software
  • iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Maps, iBooks, Safari, Mail, FaceTime, Messages, Calendar, Contacts, Reminders, Time Machine, Photo Booth, iTunes, Game Center, Preview, Notes, Mac App Store
Warranty
Warranty Summary
  • 1 Year Limited Warranty from Apple
Warranty Service Type
  • Customer need to go Service center
Covered in Warranty
  • Except Physical and Liquid Damage rest of any problem is covered in warranty
Ratings & Reviews
213 Ratings &
47 Reviews

Product is awesome

I ordered the product and get it 3 days before the expected date.The product is awesome and fully satisfied with the service of the Flipkart.The laptop is also great and working great worth for buying.
READ MORE

Avinash Pandey

Certified Buyer, New Delhi

Jun, 2015

Report Abuse

Its awesome !

The laptop is superb weight like nothing, so light with super comfortable size screen size....keyboard and track-pad works very smoothly.....battery life is too good.....you won't need a power cable often.....can take this masterpiece anywhere you want without worrying about battery charge core i5 processor gives it a superb processing speed with support of Mac-OS 10.10 Yosemite.
READ MORE

Chanda Singh

May, 2015

Report Abuse

A tiny Beast for Web Users

Macbook Air is my first Apple Laptop after using some 4 Windows Laptops, and believe me guys this is the best one I have ever purchased. It do not heat up, I use it on bed without any cooling pad or anything, no exhaust choke like windows.
I am using it from last 1 year and there is no any issue I have faced till date, on the contrary my Windows based devices use to show signs that their life is coming to an end.
Despite of not so powerful hardware compared to my last Windows laptop (AMD A8 @...
READ MORE

Shobhit Saxena

Certified Buyer, New Delhi

Jan, 2017

Report Abuse

Satisfactory

The product in itself is quite satisfactory, but I would like to mention the way it was shipped. The package seemed to be very well packed with two extra layers of carton, a bubble wrap layer and some extra holders on the side. I'm very much satisfied with the service of this seller and recommend it to others.
READ MORE

Prabhat Saharia

Certified Buyer, Dibrugarh

Jun, 2016

Report Abuse

the beast..!!

i you are buying for office use, then go for it 12 hour battery life very light weight. and looks nice .. if you are taking educational purpose then you have to think for 8GB RAM , and have to buy external storage.
i have given 5 * because it is best laptop in this price , i got what i required , good look 4GB RAM with i5 processor storage is not a problem.
READ MORE

saurav

Mar, 2016

Report Abuse

Poratable

if you are buying for office use, then go for it 12 hour battery life very light weight. and looks nice .. if you are taking educational purpose then you have to think for 8GB RAM , and have to buy external storage.
i have given 5 * because it is best laptop in this price , i got what i required , good look , 4GB RAM with i5 processor. storage is not a problem.
READ MORE

surendra Kumar

Oct, 2015

Report Abuse

awesome machine

awesome machine in love with it.if anyone is gonna buy a laptop ranging between 60 to 70 k you should go for this incredible machine .
the build quality , battery backup, light weight, slimness, and faster technology makes it completely unbeatable.
worth my money :)
great make by apple :)
READ MORE

rishav sharma

Jul, 2015

Report Abuse

Awesome product - Great delivery

The best laptop you can buy at this price point. The battery life and build quality beats all the other products hands down. The delivery was pretty fast too in a well packed condition
READ MORE

Surya Kiran

Certified Buyer, Hyderabad

Jun, 2015

Report Abuse

Excellent

Excellent machine in Rs. 58,500. Mac is little different in opertions, but its very comfortable when you start using shortcut keys. Key advantages are OS fast, light in weight, sleek n power backup. Only limitation is the HDD.
READ MORE

Sayan

Certified Buyer, Kolkata

Jun, 2016

Report Abuse

Met Expectations

RAM is less for even a moderate user. 128GB space is also not good enough storage as software eats most of the space.
Hardware is good but people should think of 8Gb RAMwith 256Gb HDD version.
READ MORE

Devesh Kumar

Certified Buyer, Gurgaon

Feb, 2017

Report Abuse
+
All 47 reviews
Have doubts regarding this product?
Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.
You might be interested in
Keyboards
Min. 50% Off
Shop Now
Gaming Accessories
Min. 50% Off
Shop Now
Mouse
Min. 50% Off
Shop Now
Mouse Pads
Min. 50% Off