steelseries The Sims 4 Gaming Wired Headset
Get notified when this item comes back in stock.

steelseries The Sims 4 Gaming Wired Headset (White, On the Ear)

steelseries The Sims 4 Gaming Wired Headset  (White, On the Ear)

926 Ratings & 176 Reviews
₹1,999
i
Sold Out
This item is currently out of stock
1 Year Domestic Warranty
Highlights
  • With Mic:Yes
  • Connector type: 3.5 mm
Seller
RetailNet
  • 7 Days Replacement Policy
    ?
  • GST invoice available
    ?
  • See other sellers
  • Description

Enjoy an unforgettable gaming experience with this The Sims 4 gaming headset. Get immersed in the game and experience the various emotional states that your Sims can feel in the game. This funky and super-stylish headset offers excellent sound and ensures you enjoy every second of your game.

Built-In Microphone
    This trendy headset comes with a built-in integrated mic which offers excellent voice clarity and allows you to get completely immersed in the game.

RGB LED
    If you love The Sims, then this headset will only make your love for the game stronger. This funky headset comes with RGB LED lights that makes your gaming a lot more fun. This white headset with RGB LED lights will get you all the attention you deserve.

Circumaural Closed Headset
    This over the ear circumaural closed headset offers professional audio clarity, crystal clear voice and provides utmost comfort. This headset also comes with ear cups on each side which provides additional comfort while playing for long hours.

OS Support
    This headset works perfectly on any Mac OS X and Windows OS.

Read More
    Product Description
    If you love The Sims, then this headset will only make your love it more. Get an immersive gaming experience as the Sims 4 Gaming Headset will pulsate and glow to reflect one of the various emotional states that your Sims feel in the game.
    Design

This funky headset from SteelSeries has an on-the-ear design. It comes with RGB LED lights that makes your gaming a lot more fun. It comes with a built-in microphone as well.

On-The-Ear
    Built-In Mic
    Audio Clarity

This closed headset offers professional audio clarity, crystal clear voice and provides utmost comfort. This headset also comes with ear cups on each side which provides additional comfort while playing for long hours.

Compatibility

This headset comes with USB support and works well with Windows and Mac OS X operating systems.

USB Support
    Specifications
    General
    Model Name
    • The Sims 4 Gaming
    Color
    • White
    Headphone Type
    • On the Ear
    Sales Package
    • Headset, Manual
    Connectivity
    • Wired
    Compatible Devices
    • Gaming Console
    Product Details
    Circumaural/Supraaural
    • Circumaural
    Open/Closed Back
    • Closed Back
    Other Features
    • Designed in Collaboration between Steelseries and Maxis to Offer an Unique Sims Themed Design and Reflect the New Range of the Sims In-game Emotions, Personalize and Customize, Sims Themed Design, Play for Hours, Ear Cups on Each Side Feature a Soft and Comfortable Padding, OS Supported: Windows and Mac OS X
    With Microphone
    • Yes
    Sound Features
    Other Sound Features
    • Amazing Audio, Crystal Clear Voice, Hassle Free Setup
    Connectivity Features
    Play Time
    • 24 hr
    Warranty
    Domestic Warranty
    • 1 Year
    Warranty Summary
    • 1 Year Domestic Warranty
    Warranty Service Type
    • Domestic
    Covered in Warranty
    • Product
    Ratings & Reviews
    926 Ratings &
    176 Reviews

Great value

Anyone looking for good sounding gaming headset should keep an eye at this.The headset is made out of plastic but doesn't feel cheap.I found it quite comfortable to wear in long gaming sessions.It offers great soundstage and accurate sound reproduction in games and listening to music is also a joy with no muddiness and punchy bass.And RGB lighting is the cherry on the cake.Got mine for 799 inr so can't really complain.Honestly I would stilll recommend to buy it even in its original msrp as I ...
    READ MORE

Zubin Dewan

Certified Buyer, Gangtok

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse

Wonderful

One of the great headphones i ever used,quality is superior and sound quality is top notch.Iam a bass lover and love music,this headphones deliver super quality sounds,lights are awesome and sets with our preference though my final verdict is according to price you can go bindly with this is product must have a great user experience.
    Thank you
    READ MORE

Subhajit Mondal

Certified Buyer, Palta

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse

Good headphones for CSGO

If you see the review most of them says its plastic its cheap quality. I guarantee you that you will not feel anything like that. The sound quality is very good.

PROS:
    1. i played CSGO, Dark Souls II and III, Dota, the sound clarity is good. I can clearly hear the footsteps in csgo.
    2. I like the light settings in the headphone but unfortunately its completely useless for wearer because he/she can't see the light at all. i dont know why they had this in the first place.

CONS:
    1. The head...
    READ MORE

Srinivasan T

Certified Buyer, Bengaluru

Aug, 2016

Report Abuse

Good but nothing fancy

Awesome sound quality.. Very good bass and clear sound.. Best for music lovers.. Light in side is also nice.. Only problem is that headphones can't cover your full ear potion.. It's small headset which I didn't expected.. Not for long hour gaming because of pain starting in ears because of small size.. Go for it if you get it below 1K.
    READ MORE

Viraj Amin

Oct, 2016

Report Abuse

Delightful

I am a long time steelseries user,I use the Siberia usb soundcard for 3 years which is amazing, coming to this headset built quality is good however the sound is not sharp as I expected my steelseries Siberia soundcard combined with hp/sony stereo headset delivered better sound but ,stand alone its a good headset just miss the 3.5mm jack, otg is supported, mic is also ok.. overall worth the price, u can't find a better headset below 1500 ...go ahead
    READ MORE

Sudipta Bhattacharjee

Certified Buyer, Dhupguri

Nov, 2016

Report Abuse

Get this if your headphone unit isn't working!

Really good pair of headphones, worth much more than 699!

Perfect for laptops like mine where the headphone unit isn't working and the service centre says the only option you have is to replace the motherboard! Well tell those service guys to sod off and go get yourselves these headphones. They plug into your USB port and bam you've got a working headset with a mic! Click the button once to turn the mic on, click it again if you want it off.

Pretty good sound quality, decent bass the buil...
    READ MORE

Samuel John

Certified Buyer, Bangalore

Jul, 2018

Report Abuse

Delightful

Awesome built quality.. sound is amazing.. u can hear crystal clear bass.. the sim crystal can change its light while playing sim4, for normal use u can even change led light to the colour of ur choice from the gear..
    READ MORE

manoj benkar

Certified Buyer, Sangli

Mar, 2017

Report Abuse

Very Good

I'm play call of duty and i got this only for 673 and it is lovely i can hear footsteps without even concentrating on them sound quality is amazing ,bass is great too, its leds are decent and looks dope . Only thing i don't like about these headphones are that the cups are pretty small :/ and they cause pain in your ears although its okay in the price i got this I'm happy :)
    P.S. - i Play call of duty and C.S.
    READ MORE

Rishab Marmat

Certified Buyer, Jaipur

Jan, 2017

Report Abuse

A good choice under Rs 700

It has good bass and decent mic quality, it's not the best sounding headphone out there but one can't really complain at this price. Nothing in this range will sound better than this.
    READ MORE

Siddharth Chopra

Certified Buyer, New Delhi

Dec, 2016

Report Abuse

Pretty good

SteelSeries headphones are in the market for a long time now.
    this are good one from them. But as they are made of plastic they are in a budget side.

audio output is good. Or its very good considering its rivals in this price range.

The bass can drop upto 25Hz which that's amazing.
    You can feel all sorts of sounds while gaming and even while having some songs.

It's even works with a phone. Just plug a OTG adapter to your USB port. (If your phone supports OTG)

It's loud it's good is bass...
    READ MORE

Syed Muheen

Certified Buyer, Mysore

Nov, 2016

Report Abuse
    +
    All 176 reviews
    Questions and Answers
    Q:it is eligible to listening songs with high bass , i just want to listen songs is it perfect or not
    A:sure.. the bass quality is good. the problem is it has only usb connectivity. not 3.2mm jack
    Hari Sankar
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:Is it possible as well as better to use this in an Mi A1?
    A:It supports any phone which has OTG support. So yeah it is possible to use this in Mi A1
    Samipan Banerjee
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:can i use it in redmi note 5 pro
    A:It can only be connected to USB port
    Flipkart Customer
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:Whether the product has mic
    A:Yes, the product has mic
    RetailNet
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:Can it be used for gaming?
    A:Yes, it is a gaming headphone and can be used for gaming
    RetailNet
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:does it supoorts computer?
    A:Yes, it supports computers as well
    RetailNet
    Flipkart Seller
    Report Abuse
    Q:can i use it in redmi 4 mobile
    A:Yes, you will need an otg cable to connect.
    Flipkart Customer
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:does it have any buttons ?
    A:Just a mic enable/disable button
    Flipkart Customer
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Q:can i connect it with my mobile??
    A:Yes, you will need an OTG cable
    Flipkart Customer
    Certified Buyer
    Report Abuse
    Didn't get the right answer you were looking for
    Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.